Smart Data Recovery is a tool that lets you retrieve files and folders that were previously deleted from your system.The user interface of this program consists of simple and simple windows where you have several options that you need.
Also Check : Wondershare Data Recovery
Advanced Features and Information :
- So you can choose a drive, recovery mode (normal or extended) and file format to search (TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, GIF, MP3, WMA, MPEG, AVI, ZIP, RAR or all).
- Extended mode takes longer to complete the scan, but this option deals with a comprehensive search or in the case of a formatted disc. Keep in mind that scanning may take some time to complete, depending on the size of your hard drive.
- Throughout this time, you can view the total number of scanned files and find deleted files, as well as progress bars.
- Once the results are displayed, you can use Explorer-based layouts to navigate within a folder and keep track of the specific files you are looking for. There are also search functions available at your disposal.
- In the list, you can see the name, data, time, size and probability of recovery of each file. Also, you can check everything to be restored to the system. The output folder opens once the task is completed, and you can set the default path in the “Options” menu.
- This program uses a large amount of system memory and contains incomplete help files. Additionally, the program can not recover all the files that have been found (in fact, you are warned by this) and the “Lap” function does not work on Windows Vista or a newer operating system. However, Smart Data Recovery is very easy to use, even by beginners.
What’s New !
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)