Microsoft announced that this year Microsoft will release a new version of its popular product based on Microsoft Office 2007. Among the innovations of Office 2019 Full Version, the company mentions the support for handwriting in all applications – it’s about wireless cases for the digital pen, support for tilt effects and pressure. Also, Excel has more powerful tools for analyzing data like new formulas, diagrams, and Power BI integration. PowerPoint adds sophisticated presentation features, such as Morph and Zoom effects. Most of these features are new only for Office 2016 users – Office 365 ProPlus subscribers have been available for a long time. Users of Explorewin have the opportunity to try the preview version of Microsoft Office 2019 Activator.
Microsoft has unveiled the Microsoft Office 2019 iso download Commercial Preview, and this is a chance for businesses to try out the latest version of the office suite. The PC version of the suite is a Windows 10 exclusive. Microsoft Office 2019 download crack delivers new features to help end users create amazing content in less time. Updates include new and improved inking features across the apps, like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects; more powerful data analysis in Excel, like new formulas, new charts, and Power BI integration; and sophisticated presentation features in PowerPoint, like Morph and Zoom. These features are already included in Office 365 ProPlus but are not available in Office 2016.
Microsoft Office 2019 includes:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Activator
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft OneNote 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
- Microsoft Project Professional 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 Key Features :
- Microsoft Word is a new version of the word processor with advanced capabilities for creating documents. Word provides additional opportunities for working with documents. Embed video from the Internet, open PDF files and edit their contents, and even align images and diagrams is much easier. The new reading mode has become more convenient and not distracting your attention, and also works great on tablets. In addition, collaboration features have been improved: direct connections to web-based storage have been added and review functions have been simplified, in particular, corrections and adding notes.
- Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the analysis of existing data with the help of improved tools and functions. First of all, the new appearance of Excel is highlighted. It is free of unnecessary details, but it is also designed to quickly achieve professional results. Many functions have been added to help you navigate in a large number of numbers and create compelling images of data leading to more informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable, with advanced transition capabilities, support for animation, audio and video – even in high definition. Microsoft PowerPoint has a more intuitive interface, adapted to tablet PCs and touchscreen phones. The presenter mode is automatically adjusted according to the parameters of the projector, and it can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have several options, which simplifies the design, and when you work together, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you’ll immediately notice its new appearance. Now it’s laconic, which will help you focus on the main thing in email presentations, calendars and contacts.
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and creating marketing materials and publications of professional quality with printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move them, swap places and add visual alerts to your publications with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access is an advanced version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC), 25 quality templates. The Access web application is a new type of database that you create in Access, and then use and publish as a SharePoint application for sharing in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data that you plan to track (contacts, tasks, projects, etc.). Access will create a database structure with views that allow you to add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are already built in, so you can immediately start using your web application.
- Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook for storing and sharing information. When you open OneNote, you immediately notice a new design that helps you focus on your thoughts and ideas, not on the interface. With full integration with the cloud, you can free up your hard drive from files, while still providing access to notes and other data from anywhere with virtually any mobile device, tablet PC or browser.
- Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing working documents and other files. When you save files in OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with colleagues, and also view them from mobile devices. Your files will be securely stored in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company’s SharePoint Server servers, depending on the settings.
- Microsoft Project helps you easily manage projects and interact with employees from virtually anywhere. Organize your time and do not lose control over your projects thanks to a single project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
What’s New in Latest Microsoft Office 2019 :
- Creating more effective content
- Advanced zoom capabilities that use the PowerPoint Morph function
- The ability to manage icons, SVG and 3D images
- The possibility of using a roaming case, which allows you to move objects with a pen
- Performing Better Data Analysis
- Funnel graph and 2D maps
- New Features
- The ability to publish from Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot Enhancements
- PowerQuery enhancements
- efficient email management
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 groups
- Focused Inbound
- Simplify work
- Black theme
- Sounds of office
- Text to speech function
- Improved availability
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)